I was in an auto accident. What should I do?

Posted by Bradford Jefferson | Jul 21, 2017 | 0 Comments

After a motor vehicle accident the first thing to do is report it to local law enforcement.  By law accidents resulting in injury, a hit and run, intoxication or property damage in excess of $500 must be reported immediately. Next exchange insurance and contact information with all involv...