Bradford L. Jefferson has over 35 years of experience as a trial lawyer. Based in Fort Pierce, Florida, Mr. Jefferson handles personal injury, wrongful death, and civil litigation cases for clients throughout the Treasure Coast of Florida.
Mr. Jefferson has tried over 200 jury trials to verdict, and is a Lifetime Achievement Honoree with the St. Lucie County Bar Association. He founded the 19th Judicial Circuit Civil Trial Bar, has been a speaker before the Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers, and has been admitted as an advocate to the American Board of Trial Advocates. Mr. Jefferson is also a member of the American Bar Association, the National Institute for Trial Advocacy, and the American Association for Justice. He has received an "AV" peer rating from Martindale-Hubbell, the national directory of attorneys. This is the highest possible rating an attorney can receive, indicating a superior level of legal ability and the utmost ethical standards. Mr. Jefferson has also been admitted as a member of Martindale-Hubbell's Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers.
- 1974, Florida
- Over 200 jury trial verdicts
- Lifetime Achievement Honoree, St. Lucie County Bar Association
- Advocate, American Board of Trial Advocates
- Founder, 19th Judicial Circuit Civil Trial Bar
- Speaker, Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers
- Member, Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers
Other Professional Memberships
- American Bar Association
- National Institute for Trial Advocacy
- American Association for Justice (formerly, Association of Trial Lawyers of America)
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death